Necrosis is the premature death of cells and living tissue that is always detrimental and can be fatal. When necrotic tissue builds up it must be removed.
 
HomeRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Now using Facebook!
Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:46 pm by Yonni

» ban all military style arms
Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:18 pm by fatbass

» the republican death march
Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:11 pm by fatbass

» Fiscal Cliff "Deal"
Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:49 am by dubob

» 2012 elections are over
Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:47 am by dubob

» New Drinking Game
Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:38 pm by Yonni

» Time to revive the forum, seeking small donations
Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:43 pm by Yonni

» how long
Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:08 pm by dubob

» Rep Rich Nugent (R-FL)
Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:17 pm by dubob

» Hitler gets news of Walker recall failure. Damned funny!
Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:35 am by fatbass

Global Locator
Debt Clock
The Gross National Debt
FAQ of this forum
Fri May 28, 2010 11:41 pm by Admin
This is the forum frequently asked questions section and will always be a work in progress.

Why create such a forum?


Several reason's have lead me to create this forum but the biggest is the over moderation and censorship on previous forums that I have visited has inspired to to create a forum solely about today's politics. Today's politics are more controversial than they ever have been and …

Comments: 0
Rules *A Must Read*
Fri May 28, 2010 11:34 pm by Admin
The Rules here are very simple

-No Attacking a person's race and/or religion
-No Personal Threats (this includes the politicians)
-Stay on Topic
-No links to porn sites and nudity
-Swearing is allowed but it has to be appropriate and NO F-bombs and other grossly vulgar words

-Don't be a douchebag

Most offensives will get a warning, however you may not even get a warning and you may be banned, …

Comments: 0
Statistics
We have 85 registered users
The newest registered user is Unicorns and Daisies

Our users have posted a total of 7265 messages in 937 subjects

Share | 
 

 Banned ....

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
hyperduc
Community Organizer
Community Organizer
avatar

Posts : 115
Join date : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Banned ....   Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:26 am

Laters UWN

I knew it was going to happen, hell I even tried for a while.

What finally did it, well I'm sure it had to do with the whiny bitch of a cop that got called out for being such.
Back to top Go down
jahan
Community Organizer
Community Organizer
avatar

Posts : 288
Join date : 2010-06-01
Age : 37
Location : Sandy, Utah

PostSubject: Re: Banned ....   Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:11 am

You were banned? I guess I missed it. Serious question, why would people get intentionally banned, what does it prove being a martyr? Neutral
Back to top Go down
hyperduc
Community Organizer
Community Organizer
avatar

Posts : 115
Join date : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Banned ....   Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:46 am

I didn't get intentionally banned, but what I did do was express opinion without censoring some of the things that are often frowned upon over there.

In this case some dipshit twat hiding behind a badge took a cheap shot at pro and I called him out on it, he didn't like me challenging his authoritayyyyyy and proceeded to whine to the mods about it.
Back to top Go down
jahan
Community Organizer
Community Organizer
avatar

Posts : 288
Join date : 2010-06-01
Age : 37
Location : Sandy, Utah

PostSubject: Re: Banned ....   Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:02 am

It doesn't say you are banned, you sure you are banned? Anyways I didn't see anything wrong with your post on the thread, but not much bothers me. Laughing
Back to top Go down
wapiti67
Newbie
Newbie


Posts : 2
Join date : 2010-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Banned ....   Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:49 am

where is this thread on UWN? I wanna see what's up.
Back to top Go down
hyperduc
Community Organizer
Community Organizer
avatar

Posts : 115
Join date : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Banned ....   Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:03 pm

jahan wrote:
It doesn't say you are banned, you sure you are banned? Anyways I didn't see anything wrong with your post on the thread, but not much bothers me. Laughing



You have been banned from this board until Jul 12, '10, 8:59.

Please contact the Board Administrator for more information.

Reason given for ban: Username banned via user management

A ban has been issued on your username.
Back to top Go down
hyperduc
Community Organizer
Community Organizer
avatar

Posts : 115
Join date : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Banned ....   Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:16 pm

wapiti67 wrote:
where is this thread on UWN? I wanna see what's up.

It was a series of PM's with sinergy (douchebag), he took a shot at me after I defended Pro in a thread that sinergy had started. He asked me if I wanted to get together to discuss it and called me an internet pussy.

I sent him a PM asking him for an address we could "discuss" this and he replies with the address to a police station and said I could come talk to him and the other officers.

I replied that if he was willing to not hide behind the badge and meet me elsewhere I would be happy to oblige, he then replies that the badge is always with him even when he's off duty.

Then I guess he forwarded the series of PM to the Mods, I'm not sure what his complaint is, I was just trying to oblige his request.
Back to top Go down
wapiti67
Newbie
Newbie


Posts : 2
Join date : 2010-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Banned ....   Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:28 pm

sounds pretty wussy to me
Back to top Go down
plottrunner
Community Organizer
Community Organizer
avatar

Posts : 341
Join date : 2010-05-30
Age : 45
Location : Cedar City Utah

PostSubject: Re: Banned ....   Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:36 pm

Well if thats the way things went down it sounds pretty shitty..... How about it Pete...did sinergy get banned as well... It sounds like he called out hyperduc first....Now I realize there are 2 sides to every story... If they both wanted to meet to see who had the biggest dick then I guess they would both be in violation of the forum rules......and it should go both ways.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.sullivanscafe.com
hyperduc
Community Organizer
Community Organizer
avatar

Posts : 115
Join date : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Banned ....   Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:05 pm

I'm not really too worried about it, anytime a poacher can moderate a wildlife forum you know something stinks. Besdies, it's fairly obvious that this guy who talks big and has the badge to back it or at least hide behind.
Back to top Go down
plottrunner
Community Organizer
Community Organizer
avatar

Posts : 341
Join date : 2010-05-30
Age : 45
Location : Cedar City Utah

PostSubject: Re: Banned ....   Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:11 pm

You know this is off topic and I dont know the whole story but from what I do know... Zim was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.....From what Hootch and Topperdouche told me via pm's was Zim basically got busted for not turning his buddies in.... Thats a tough spot to be in as I have been there in other circumstances...not wildlife related...... I feel pretty bad about the whole deal as I am the one that dug up the court records and if I would have know what topperdouche's motive was..... I would have banned him from the gutpile long before I did......... Back on topic I really have a hard time with cops that hide behind there badge and feel that they should have the final say in everything just because they are a LEO.............
Back to top Go down
http://www.sullivanscafe.com
hyperduc
Community Organizer
Community Organizer
avatar

Posts : 115
Join date : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Banned ....   Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:22 pm

For the record I have no personal knowledge of the case with caleb.

But here's what I do know: I don't like him or his politics, and poacher zim has a derogatory/catchy ring to it.
Back to top Go down
jahan
Community Organizer
Community Organizer
avatar

Posts : 288
Join date : 2010-06-01
Age : 37
Location : Sandy, Utah

PostSubject: Re: Banned ....   Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:25 pm

hyperduc wrote:
For the record I have no personal knowledge of the case with caleb.

But here's what I do know: I don't like him or his politics, and poacher zim has a derogatory/catchy ring to it.

Then it is probably a wise idea not to run your mouth so much about it then, just a thought. Idea
Back to top Go down
plottrunner
Community Organizer
Community Organizer
avatar

Posts : 341
Join date : 2010-05-30
Age : 45
Location : Cedar City Utah

PostSubject: Re: Banned ....   Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:54 pm

jahan wrote:
hyperduc wrote:
For the record I have no personal knowledge of the case with caleb.

But here's what I do know: I don't like him or his politics, and poacher zim has a derogatory/catchy ring to it.

Then it is probably a wise idea not to run your mouth so much about it then, just a thought. Idea

Ah the force is strong in this one Jedi master...... alien alien alien alien alien
Back to top Go down
http://www.sullivanscafe.com
proutdoors
Lobbyist
Lobbyist
avatar

Posts : 1069
Join date : 2010-05-29
Age : 51
Location : Gunnison Valley

PostSubject: Re: Banned ....   Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:57 pm

sinergy is a cop? That is awesome! I may have to return to posting on the UWN just to stir things up. Twisted Evil

I want one of the UWN mods to explain why someone can be banned for PM's? What a joke! Let me see if I get this right; sinergy made personal attacks against me, hyperduc defends me, and then through the course of PM's hyper gets banned. Is that right? I would love to have responded to sinergy's childish posts, but I wasn't about to WASTE my 10,000 post on that POS. Same for the childish attack from hockey in the big game forum. I may have to make post 10,000 epic and go down in a blaze of glory. Just like my avatar did in his final movie, The Shootist". Cool

_________________________________________________
People can fight a tyranny imposed by an outside force. People cannot fight a tyranny that we impose on ourselves.
Back to top Go down
proutdoors
Lobbyist
Lobbyist
avatar

Posts : 1069
Join date : 2010-05-29
Age : 51
Location : Gunnison Valley

PostSubject: Re: Banned ....   Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:57 pm

plottrunner wrote:
jahan wrote:
hyperduc wrote:
For the record I have no personal knowledge of the case with caleb.

But here's what I do know: I don't like him or his politics, and poacher zim has a derogatory/catchy ring to it.

Then it is probably a wise idea not to run your mouth so much about it then, just a thought. Idea

Ah the force is strong in this one Jedi master...... alien alien alien alien alien
He isn't just a Jedi Master, he is Yoda himself.

_________________________________________________
People can fight a tyranny imposed by an outside force. People cannot fight a tyranny that we impose on ourselves.
Back to top Go down
hyperduc
Community Organizer
Community Organizer
avatar

Posts : 115
Join date : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Banned ....   Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:18 pm

jahan wrote:
Then it is probably a wise idea not to run your mouth so much about it then, just a thought. Idea

Ya you would think so huh, but no I think not. Whether he was guilty or pled out of it is what I was talking about when I said I don't know anything about the situation.

The obvious thing at this point is that he had knowledge of it, he did have the choice of going to the authorities to report it, but it sounds like he chose to do nothing. The sad thing is that isn't the only choice he had, as a friend I stepped in when a close friend was screwing up and threatened to kick his ass myself if he didn't start acting the way he knew he should be.

A good friend genuinely concerned about your welfare is usually enough to make someone reevaluate their actions, for whatever reason it made it to authorities and he was implicated in the poaching. Even if he only knew about it and nothing, he did the wrong thing and I'm not sorry if the lesson was/is costly.
Back to top Go down
jahan
Community Organizer
Community Organizer
avatar

Posts : 288
Join date : 2010-06-01
Age : 37
Location : Sandy, Utah

PostSubject: Re: Banned ....   Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:21 pm

hyperduc wrote:
jahan wrote:
Then it is probably a wise idea not to run your mouth so much about it then, just a thought. Idea

Ya you would think so huh, but no I think not. Whether he was guilty or pled out of it is what I was talking about when I said I don't know anything about the situation.

The obvious thing at this point is that he had knowledge of it, he did have the choice of going to the authorities to report it, but it sounds like he chose to do nothing. The sad thing is that isn't the only choice he had, as a friend I stepped in when a close friend was screwing up and threatened to kick his ass myself if he didn't start acting the way he knew he should be.

A good friend genuinely concerned about your welfare is usually enough to make someone reevaluate their actions, for whatever reason it made it to authorities and he was implicated in the poaching. Even if he only knew about it and nothing, he did the wrong thing and I'm not sorry if the lesson was/is costly.

Everyone has skeletons in their closet. Usually the ones who cry the loudest have something they are hiding. I am just saying he may of screwed up, but we all make mistakes. He is a good guy, have you ever met him? I just don't like judging people when I don't know the whole situation.
Back to top Go down
proutdoors
Lobbyist
Lobbyist
avatar

Posts : 1069
Join date : 2010-05-29
Age : 51
Location : Gunnison Valley

PostSubject: Re: Banned ....   Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:23 pm

jahan wrote:
Everyone has skeletons in their closet. Usually the ones who cry the loudest have something they are hiding. I am just saying he may of screwed up, but we all make mistakes. He is a good guy, have you ever met him? I just don't like judging people when I don't know the whole situation.
I have met 'him'.................................................. affraid Wink

_________________________________________________
People can fight a tyranny imposed by an outside force. People cannot fight a tyranny that we impose on ourselves.
Back to top Go down
hyperduc
Community Organizer
Community Organizer
avatar

Posts : 115
Join date : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Banned ....   Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:37 pm

jahan wrote:
I am just saying he may of screwed up, but we all make mistakes. He is a good guy, have you ever met him? I just don't like judging people when I don't know the whole situation.

We all do make mistakes, but being a good guy isn't a free pass and it doesn't exclude you from the consequences attached to bad decisions. I'm not out to lynch the man or anything, but I chuckle at his "love of wildlife" and the simultaneous disregard for wildlife welfare.

I haven't ever met him, frankly I don't care to (gingers kinda freak me out). FWIW I didn't like him long before this came out.
Back to top Go down
plottrunner
Community Organizer
Community Organizer
avatar

Posts : 341
Join date : 2010-05-30
Age : 45
Location : Cedar City Utah

PostSubject: Re: Banned ....   Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:40 pm

Well hyperduc I can see your dislike for Zim runs deeper than this issue but answer me this.....You mean to tell me that you have never had a buddy or relative etc break the law that you didn't immediately call the appropriate law enforcement agency and turn them in?
Back to top Go down
http://www.sullivanscafe.com
hyperduc
Community Organizer
Community Organizer
avatar

Posts : 115
Join date : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Banned ....   Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:06 pm

plottrunner wrote:
Well hyperduc I can see your dislike for Zim runs deeper than this issue but answer me this.....You mean to tell me that you have never had a buddy or relative etc break the law that you didn't immediately call the appropriate law enforcement agency and turn them in?

Of course, nearly everyone knows someone that has broken the law. The difference in my opinion is that in's not a situation where his buddy poached a single deer and that was the end of it, and that is one of those cases where I talked about kicking his ass myself and leaving the cops out of it.

Based on the number of counts raised in this case, it wasn't a single issue that got these guys in trouble.
Back to top Go down
plottrunner
Community Organizer
Community Organizer
avatar

Posts : 341
Join date : 2010-05-30
Age : 45
Location : Cedar City Utah

PostSubject: Re: Banned ....   Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:09 pm

hyperduc wrote:
plottrunner wrote:
Well hyperduc I can see your dislike for Zim runs deeper than this issue but answer me this.....You mean to tell me that you have never had a buddy or relative etc break the law that you didn't immediately call the appropriate law enforcement agency and turn them in?

Of course, nearly everyone knows someone that has broken the law. The difference in my opinion is that in's not a situation where his buddy poached a single deer and that was the end of it, and that is one of those cases where I talked about kicking his ass myself and leaving the cops out of it.

Based on the number of counts raised in this case, it wasn't a single issue that got these guys in trouble.

Maybe you know more than I do but the original cases that I pulled up were for 1 count of wanton destruction of wildlife.....I didnt see any other charges....All 3 suspects were charged with the same thing......
Back to top Go down
http://www.sullivanscafe.com
coyoteslayer
Community Organizer
Community Organizer


Posts : 405
Join date : 2010-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Banned ....   Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:59 pm

I see where someone said this...."Mtn Dew is the most nasty drink ever bottled.
As for that pro guy, hope he stays on that other forum." lol!
Back to top Go down
fatbass
Activist
Activist
avatar

Posts : 767
Join date : 2010-05-29
Location : Bryant-Denny Stadium. ROLL TIDE ROLL!

PostSubject: Re: Banned ....   Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:52 pm

proutdoors wrote:
sinergy is a cop? That is awesome! I may have to return to posting on the UWN just to stir things up. Twisted Evil

I want one of the UWN mods to explain why someone can be banned for PM's? What a joke! Let me see if I get this right; sinergy made personal attacks against me, hyperduc defends me, and then through the course of PM's hyper gets banned. Is that right? I would love to have responded to sinergy's childish posts, but I wasn't about to WASTE my 10,000 post on that POS. Same for the childish attack from hockey in the big game forum. I may have to make post 10,000 epic and go down in a blaze of glory. Just like my avatar did in his final movie, The Shootist". Cool

DO IT! Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Banned ....   

Back to top Go down
 
Banned ....
Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Cigarettes banned from open display
» Should motor racing be banned?
» banned Lord_flygon
» Banned anonymous_xxx
» VIDEO - Read book BANNED by the McCanns - English Translation ONLINE!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Political Necrosis :: Garbage Pile-
Jump to: