Necrosis is the premature death of cells and living tissue that is always detrimental and can be fatal. When necrotic tissue builds up it must be removed.
 
HomeRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Now using Facebook!
Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:46 pm by Yonni

» ban all military style arms
Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:18 pm by fatbass

» the republican death march
Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:11 pm by fatbass

» Fiscal Cliff "Deal"
Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:49 am by dubob

» 2012 elections are over
Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:47 am by dubob

» New Drinking Game
Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:38 pm by Yonni

» Time to revive the forum, seeking small donations
Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:43 pm by Yonni

» how long
Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:08 pm by dubob

» Rep Rich Nugent (R-FL)
Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:17 pm by dubob

» Hitler gets news of Walker recall failure. Damned funny!
Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:35 am by fatbass

Global Locator
Debt Clock
The Gross National Debt
FAQ of this forum
Fri May 28, 2010 11:41 pm by Admin
This is the forum frequently asked questions section and will always be a work in progress.

Why create such a forum?


Several reason's have lead me to create this forum but the biggest is the over moderation and censorship on previous forums that I have visited has inspired to to create a forum solely about today's politics. Today's politics are more controversial than they ever have been and …

Comments: 0
Rules *A Must Read*
Fri May 28, 2010 11:34 pm by Admin
The Rules here are very simple

-No Attacking a person's race and/or religion
-No Personal Threats (this includes the politicians)
-Stay on Topic
-No links to porn sites and nudity
-Swearing is allowed but it has to be appropriate and NO F-bombs and other grossly vulgar words

-Don't be a douchebag

Most offensives will get a warning, however you may not even get a warning and you may be banned, …

Comments: 0
Statistics
We have 85 registered users
The newest registered user is Unicorns and Daisies

Our users have posted a total of 7265 messages in 937 subjects

Share | 
 

 TROOPER?????

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fatbass
Activist
Activist
avatar

Posts : 767
Join date : 2010-05-29
Location : Bryant-Denny Stadium. ROLL TIDE ROLL!

PostSubject: TROOPER?????   Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:39 pm

Someone with access to the UWN should PM Trooper and invite him over. We need some fresh meat in here. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
luv2fsh&hnt
Community Organizer
Community Organizer


Posts : 302
Join date : 2010-05-30
Age : 52

PostSubject: Re: TROOPER?????   Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:13 pm

He hasn't posted overthere for quite a while. But I will shoot him a pm and tell him you want a date with him.

Here is a copy of the pm I sent:

Fatbass is banned here but is a member at www.politicalnecrosis.com and asked for someone with access to UWN to give you a shout out and invite you to the party. Hope to see you there. I have always enjoyed debating with you myself.
Back to top Go down
fatbass
Activist
Activist
avatar

Posts : 767
Join date : 2010-05-29
Location : Bryant-Denny Stadium. ROLL TIDE ROLL!

PostSubject: Re: TROOPER?????   Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:52 pm

luv2fsh&hnt wrote:
He hasn't posted overthere for quite a while. But I will shoot him a pm and tell him you want a date with him.

Here is a copy of the pm I sent:

Fatbass is banned here but is a member at www.politicalnecrosis.com and asked for someone with access to UWN to give you a shout out and invite you to the party. Hope to see you there. I have always enjoyed debating with you myself.

Seriously, THANKS!

I met trooper...actually sold him my old boat...and he's a good guy but he looks at things from an entirely different viewpoint. He'd really liven things up here. Cool
Back to top Go down
luv2fsh&hnt
Community Organizer
Community Organizer


Posts : 302
Join date : 2010-05-30
Age : 52

PostSubject: Re: TROOPER?????   Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:45 pm

fatbass wrote:
luv2fsh&hnt wrote:
He hasn't posted overthere for quite a while. But I will shoot him a pm and tell him you want a date with him.

Here is a copy of the pm I sent:

Fatbass is banned here but is a member at www.politicalnecrosis.com and asked for someone with access to UWN to give you a shout out and invite you to the party. Hope to see you there. I have always enjoyed debating with you myself.

Seriously, THANKS!

I met trooper...actually sold him my old boat...and he's a good guy but he looks at things from an entirely different viewpoint. He'd really liven things up here. Cool

Not a problem Jim I really hope he does come over here.
Back to top Go down
fatbass
Activist
Activist
avatar

Posts : 767
Join date : 2010-05-29
Location : Bryant-Denny Stadium. ROLL TIDE ROLL!

PostSubject: Re: TROOPER?????   Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:06 pm

BUMP!

Good to see you log in Trooper! I'm glad you're here. Yin needs Yang. Sad

Feel free to spread the word about this site amongst your proteges. Very Happy

Oh, and bring your best coyoteslayerslayers. lol!
Back to top Go down
shotgunwill
Activist
Activist
avatar

Posts : 845
Join date : 2010-05-30
Age : 37
Location : West Ashley, SC

PostSubject: Re: TROOPER?????   Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:18 pm

Yes, Welcome HOME Trooper. We need ya here.....

It gets kinda stale with all these librarians here. Laughing

_________________________________________________
If people from Utah are Utahns, who are people from Tampa?

I want to do useful work and get paid, without having to report it for taxation, confiscation, or regulation.

Keep shooting.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gotoyourcave.blogspot.com
proutdoors
Lobbyist
Lobbyist
avatar

Posts : 1069
Join date : 2010-05-29
Age : 51
Location : Gunnison Valley

PostSubject: Re: TROOPER?????   Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:23 pm

shotgunwill wrote:
Yes, Welcome HOME Trooper. We need ya here.....

It gets kinda stale with all these librarians here. Laughing
Who the hell on here is a librarian? rabbit

_________________________________________________
People can fight a tyranny imposed by an outside force. People cannot fight a tyranny that we impose on ourselves.
Back to top Go down
Yonni
Admin
avatar

Posts : 821
Join date : 2010-05-29
Age : 39
Location : Salt Lake City

PostSubject: Re: TROOPER?????   Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:23 pm

proutdoors wrote:
shotgunwill wrote:
Yes, Welcome HOME Trooper. We need ya here.....

It gets kinda stale with all these librarians here. Laughing
Who the hell on here is a librarian? rabbit

LMAO!!

_________________________________________________

Quote :
What's really needed here are a few articulate liberals, atheists, Maoists, illegal aliens and itinerant bed wetters to argue their various points of view in a thoughtful and convincing manner.

voiceofreason wrote:
Thou Shalt Stay On TOPIC or Risk banishment to the long burning LAKE OF YONNI!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
shotgunwill
Activist
Activist
avatar

Posts : 845
Join date : 2010-05-30
Age : 37
Location : West Ashley, SC

PostSubject: Re: TROOPER?????   Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:24 pm

Yonni 1 Pro 0

_________________________________________________
If people from Utah are Utahns, who are people from Tampa?

I want to do useful work and get paid, without having to report it for taxation, confiscation, or regulation.

Keep shooting.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gotoyourcave.blogspot.com
proutdoors
Lobbyist
Lobbyist
avatar

Posts : 1069
Join date : 2010-05-29
Age : 51
Location : Gunnison Valley

PostSubject: Re: TROOPER?????   Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:25 pm

shotgunwill wrote:
Yonni 1 Pro 100
I fixed it for you. Razz

_________________________________________________
People can fight a tyranny imposed by an outside force. People cannot fight a tyranny that we impose on ourselves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: TROOPER?????   

Back to top Go down
 
TROOPER?????
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» WANTED - 1908 Cavalry Trooper's Sabre
» Judge lauds lawyers who worked for veterans in $887m class action

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Political Necrosis :: Garbage Pile-
Jump to: